What’s on

You’ll find details here of all the things that we run at the centre – therapies and classes for members as well as social events and fundraising activities.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

KM Colour Run

June 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Show off your colours to support the Kent MS Therapy Centre

Become a real life canvas and run, jog or walk 5km while covered in coloured powder for charity! This exciting and very popular Colour Run will help to raise funds for the Kent MS Therapy Centre.

The incredibly vibrant event will be held at Betteshanger Country Park near Deal, on Sunday 10 June 2018.

Standard entry fee is £20 for adults and just £12 for children. The price includes a KM Colour Run t-shirt, glasses, a small bag of coloured powder and a medal on completion.

All we ask is that adult participants raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship. Children under 16 don’t have to raise sponsorship money but should they wish to that would be great!

70% of sponsorship raised goes to the Kent MS Therapy Centre, and the remaining 30% will go to the children’s road safety department at the KM Charity Team.

To book your place for the 2018 Colour Run, visit the website www.kmcharitychallenge.co.uk

Please note: The coloured powder is non-toxic and comes off skin and hair easily with soap and water.

 

 

Details

Date:
June 10, 2018
Time:
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Event Tags:
, , ,
Website:
http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/challenge/colour-run/

Organiser

Moira Mitchell

Venue

Betteshanger Country Park
A258
Deal, CT14 0BF
+ Google Map
Website:
http://www.betteshangercountrypark.co.uk/