In 2019 The Chaucer Hospital agreed to be our headline sponsor of our Charity Golf Day at Broome Park Golf Course on 12 July. KMSTC also held an awareness stand at the hospital during MS Awareness Week in April.
Private healthcare on your doorstep
BMI The Chaucer Hospital is your local hospital in Canterbury providing fast access to quality healthcare at a time to suit you. As well as patients who have health insurance, we also treat NHS funded patients, and patients who wish to pay for their own treatment.
With us, you’ll be at the centre of care with personalised treatment
We have expert Consultants who specialise in different fields including Orthopaedic, Gynaecology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, and Cosmetic Surgery supported by a dedicated and friendly team. We offer a wide range of treatment options for conditions including joint and back pain, urological and gynaecological issues.
Private treatment may be more affordable than you think
You may wish to pay for your own treatment if the procedure you require is not available with the NHS or you don’t want to wait for treatment. We offer fixed price packages for a number of procedures, with flexible payment options to make them more affordable.
Why choose our BMI The Chaucer Hospital?
- Flexible 0% finance options
- All-inclusive bespoke treatment packages
- Reassurance of 6 months aftercare
- Rapid access to a consultant of your choice
- Onsite Chartered Physiotherapists
- Onsite imaging services
- High patient satisfaction results
- En suite bedrooms with TV, telephone and WiFi
- Optional hospital tour prior to your stay
- Treatment dates to suit you and your schedule
- Rated GOOD by the CQC
- Free parking
- Convenient location
- Long visiting hours for your loved ones
- Onsite pharmacy and restaurant
To find out more about BMI The Chaucer Hospital see bmihealthcare.co.uk/chaucer
To find out more about the cost of private treatment and the flexible finance options available please contact our Patient Liaison Officer on 01227 825158.