Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in our 2017 Members’ Survey. Your feedback is a tremendously helpful way to gather information on what is working well, where improvements are needed and to guide our plans for 2018 and beyond.
2017 Survey Headlines
- 184 responses to the 2017 were received, of which 142 classified themselves as MS Members (approximately 30% of all MS Members1).
- 69% of respondents use the Centre at least once a week.
- Most visitors to the Centre travel 20 miles or less.
- The main reason given for not attending the Centre amongst those who no longer attend is transportation difficulties/costs.
- The majority of respondents use neither the MS Specialist Nurse nor the Bladder/Bowel Clinics.
- HBO is the most widely used therapy, with 69% of respondents using it.
- Respondents are overwhelmingly positive about the Centre, the therapies they use and the staff, members and volunteers they meet there.
- Fundraising activities that are accessible to MS Members are the most popular options.
- Communication from KMSTC is generally felt to be sufficient and useful, with the favoured channels being Email, Signs/Notices at the Centre and the Members’ Newsletter.
- The majority of respondents indicate that they are happy to receive the Members’ Newsletter electronically as an email attachment.