What’s on

You’ll find details here of all the things that we run at the centre – therapies and classes for members as well as social events and fundraising activities.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Hop on your bike for charity!

April 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

On Sunday 28 April 2019 the KM Charity Team will host its annual KM Big Bike Ride sponsored by Vattenfall.

Choose from a gentle 50km route or a more challenging 100km course both heading out from Betteshanger Country Park, A258, Deal, Kent CT14 0BF.

There is a large car park on site. Check-in will take place between 8am and 10am. Start time is 9am (no riders will be able to leave prior to this to allow for final route signage and marshalling checks).

Refreshments are provided for all riders as well as a free sportive photograph of you during the ride, timing chips, a goody bag and a medal.

Please note: Due to insurance purposes this ride is not open to anyone under the age of 12. Riders aged 12-17 must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

All we ask is that participants raise £100 in sponsorship for the Kent MS Therapy Centre. 70% of sponsorship raised goes to our charity and the remaining 30% will go to the children’s road safety department at the KM Charity Team.

To book your place, sign-up online at http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk and click on the KM Big Bike Ride link. Make sure you select KMSTC as your chosen charity to support from the options available. Registration costs £30. For any further information about this event please contact the KM Charity Team on 0844 264 0291.

For any fundraising ideas, give Moira a call at KMSTC on 01227 470876 or email mmitchell@kentmstc.org

Details

Date:
April 28, 2019
Time:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Event Tags:
, , , , ,
Website:
http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk

Organiser

KM Charity Team

Venue

Betteshanger Country Park
A258
Deal, CT14 0BF
+ Google Map
Website:
http://www.betteshangercountrypark.co.uk/