What’s on

You’ll find details here of all the things that we run at the centre – therapies and classes for members as well as social events and fundraising activities.

Loading Events

« All Events

KM Big Bike Ride (West Kent)

April 18

£30

Ride for charity or ride for fun

The KM Charity Team will host its annual KM Big Bike Ride on Sunday 18 April 2021.

The Big West Kent Bike Ride starts and finishes at Cyclo Park, Gravesend and takes in the beautiful Kent countryside. There is a 100km and 50km route to choose from.

KM Big Bike Ride booking price of £30 includes:

• Mid-ride refreshments
• Sportive photo taken during the ride
• Timing chips
• Medal

KMSTC will receive 70% of the sponsorship you raise. The remaining 30% will help cover event costs and contribute towards KM Charity Team’s work with schools supporting child literacy and health and wellbeing.

Please note due to insurance purposes this ride is not open to anyone under the age of 12. Riders aged 12-17 must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

To book and to read more about the COVID information for the event, click here.

If you have any questions please email fundraising@kentmstc.org

Venue

Cyclopark
Cyclopark
Gravesend, Kent DA11 7NP United Kingdom
+ Google Map
Website:
https://www.cyclopark.com/