What’s on

You’ll find details here of all the things that we run at the centre – therapies and classes for members as well as social events and fundraising activities.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

KM Charity Abseil

March 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Take the plunge for the Kent MS Therapy Centre!

The abseil challenge being staged by the KM Charity Team will be held at Thomas Place, Maidstone which boasts a 100ft drop to challenge participants to the limit. The event will take place on Sunday 21 March 2020.

Tickets cost £25 per person.

Abseilers can take part for the Kent MS Therapy Centre by selecting us as the charity that will be the main beneficiary of sponsorship you raise.

Friends and family are welcome to watch and cheer the abseilers as they make their descent.

This is a FUNDRAISING EVENT and we ask that you try to raise a minimum of £75 per abseiler.  Any individual fundraiser raising over £200 will be entered into a draw to win 2 x Eurostar tickets to Paris, Brussels or Lille.

70% of the sponsorship raised will go to the Kent MS Therapy Centre, whilst the remaining 30% will be received by the KM Charity Team’s children’s road safety schemes.

Note: You need to be 10+ to participate. Maximum weight limit is 16st. 

Follow this link to book your slot: https://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/booking/

For more information contact Moira at mmitchell@kentmstc.org or call 01227 200793.

Details

Date:
March 21
Time:
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Event Tags:
, , , , , , ,
Website:
https://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/booking/

Organiser

Moira Mitchell

Venue

Thomas Place, Maidstone
James Whatman Way
Maidstone, Kent ME14 1FP United Kingdom
+ Google Map