You’ll find details here of all the things that we run at the centre – therapies and classes for members as well as social events and fundraising activities.
Leeds Castle Coach Trip
May 24 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£25 – £35
The Kent MS Therapy Centre presents its Leeds Castle Coach Trip which takes place on Friday 24 May 2019.
There’s no better time to visit Leeds Castle as this year marks the popular tourist attraction’s 900th anniversary year! Regarded as ‘The Loveliest Castle in the World’ there is plenty to see and do, such as visiting:
Our coach is going to depart from the Centre at 9.30am and will leave Leeds Castle at 4pm, returning to the Centre by 5pm latest. This means passengers have all day to explore the many attractions at Leeds Castle.
Ticket price includes:
- Entry to Leeds Castle and its beautiful gardens
- Cream tea in the incredible Castle View Restaurant
- Return travel from the Kent MS Therapy Centre in a luxury 49 seat coach
£25 for all Full Members, Associate Members and their Carers.
£35 for all Non Members
You can buy tickets by following this link: https://bit.ly/2McuxIO
Transport to the Castle:
A fully accessible mobility bus is available near the ticket office, running regularly throughout the day. This service is operated free of charge to visitors requiring assistance.
- Fully accessible toilets for wheelchair users can be found throughout the grounds of Leeds Castle.
- The Castle is accessible for wheelchair users apart from the upstairs rooms. There is also a wheelchair lift within the Castle.
- Electric mobility scooters are not permitted in the Castle, however Leeds Castle wheelchairs are available free of charge on request.
- All the information about accessibility at Leeds Castle can be found by following this link: https://www.leeds-castle.com/Visit/Accessibility
For further information about this trip please contact Community Fundraiser Sarah Bosley on 01227 470876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org