Our charity works in partnership with companies from across Kent and Medway to raise vital funds to support people living with MS from across the region. There are many benefits to becoming a corporate partner including:
· Staff will become more engaged, productive and happier at work if they are offered the opportunity to be involved in fundraising and volunteering opportunities. They can be fantastic team builders.
· Increased brand recognition in the community through PR, tapping into new audiences and sponsorship opportunities. All of these can help increase sales and build customer engagement and loyalty for your company.
· Staff, clients or suppliers can visit our Centre in Canterbury to view the services we deliver on site and see the impact of their support.
Ways to get involved
There are many ways that companies can get involved with our charity. Here are some examples:
· Adopt us as Charity of the Year
· Sponsor one of our in-house events
· Donate a service or product to KMSTC
· Take on a team challenge
· Join our Lottery
· Promote payroll giving to staff
· Engage in volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner, or would like more information on how we work with companies, please get in touch with email@example.com