Kent MS Therapy Centre is proud to be supported by a wide range of charitable trusts and other grant-makers – local, regional and national.
Here are just a few examples of recent grants we have been awarded:
- The Henry Smith Charity and The Roger De Haan Charitable Trust have awarded us £7,500 and £5,000 respectively towards our high-dose oxygen therapy service
- The Lawson Endowment for Kent is supporting our hydrotherapy service with a grant of £4,000
- Canterbury City Council awarded us a strategic grant of £10,000 in 2019/20
- The Community of the Presentation Trust and The Cleary Foundation have granted us funding towards our general charitable activities
If you are thinking about supporting us through your charitable trust, we would be delighted to work you.
- We can help you to choose the activities or projects to support that are the best match for your own charitable objectives
- We will be clear about our costs and the positive difference your funding will make to our charity
- We will provide written reports / updates on our work tailored to your needs
- If things don’t go according to plan we will let you know as soon as possible so that we can agree a way forward
- You will always be welcome to visit our centre and talk to members, trustees, volunteers and staff about our work
For further information please contact Beverley Callaghan, Trusts and Foundation Fundraiser, on 01227 200799 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org