Trusts & Foundations
Kent MS Therapy Centre is proud to be supported by a wide range of charitable trusts and other grant-makers – local, regional and national.
The Frank Brake Charitable Trust is one of our most significant donors and its support has been critical to the success of our campaign to build our new Centre and of our charitable activities since that time. Frank Brake was a remarkable man who was deeply interested in our charity’s mission and progress. Sadly, Frank died at the end of 2018 but his vision and legacy live on through his charitable trust. We thank the trustees of Frank Brake Charitable Trust for their invaluable and generous financial support, advice and encouragement which are greatly appreciated by us all.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on our charity and we would like to thank our trust and grant-making supporters for their generosity, responsiveness and flexibility over this period. With their support we have been able to continue our innovative online MS Click & Connect programme as well as re-open and sustain our core Centre-based therapies. For example:
- The Loveday Charitable Trust has awarded us £10,000 per year for three years towards our running costs.
- Postcode Neighbourhood Trust, supported by players of the People’s Postcode Lottery, has awarded us £20,000 towards core salaries.
- Independent Age Grants Fund has given us a grant of £10,000 to re-open and rebuild our services for older people.
- Roger De Haan Charitable Trust has awarded us £10,000 towards our MS Click & Connect programme.
If you are thinking about supporting us through your charitable trust, we would be delighted to work with you.
- We can help you choose the activities or projects to support that are the best match for your own charitable objectives
- We will be clear about our costs and the positive difference your funding will make to our charity
- We will provide written reports / updates on our work tailored to your needs
- If things don’t go according to plan we will let you know as soon as possible so that we can agree a way forward
- You will always be welcome to visit our Centre and talk to members, trustees, volunteers and staff about our work
For further information please contact Beverley Callaghan, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, on 01227 200799 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org