Donna Blackman, from Epple Bay, has been taking part in the Kent MS Therapy Centre’s…
The Annual General Meeting of the Kent MS Therapy Centre Limited was held on 4th November at the Centre, preceded by a General Meeting to approve some important updates to the Articles of Association and followed by a buffet lunch for the members and trustees who attended.
The required 1/10th of the membership was achieved and all the resolutions were approved:
- Resolution 1 – amendment to the maximum number of trustees to nine
- Resolution 2 – deletion of the clauses in respect of the secretary
- Resolution 3 – deletion of the clauses in respect of the treasurer
- Resolution 4 – members required at reconvened meetings to ensure business can continue
- Resolution 5 – proxy voting to be introduced
Following the General Meeting the business of the AGM was also passed, confirming the new trustees to the board and appointing the Executive Officers:
- Leo Wilde as Chairman
- Sam Rouse as Treasurer
- Jill Tompkins as Secretary
Roland Parry of Magee Gammon was re-appointed as Independent Examiner/Auditor.
Minutes of the meetings will be available from the Centre in due course.