Run with Mum is the ultimate way to support people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in Kent and Medway whilst improving your health and fitness.
It’s completely free to sign up and if you raise £100 for the Kent MS Therapy Centre, you’ll receive a medal in the post. If you raise £250 in sponsorship, we’ll send you a branded t-shirt as a thank you for your support.
You can also join our Run with Mum Facebook group to gain inspiration from others taking on this challenge once you’ve registered. Here’s what you need to do:
How to register:
- Sign up on this page for free.
- Once done we will email you details on how to set up your Just Giving sponsorship page.
- We will also send you information on how to join our Run with Mum Facebook group.
- That’s all you need to do – your registration is now complete!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true” tabindex=”49″]
- It’s free to take part and there is no fundraising target. But we would love it if each person doing this challenge could raise £100 for our charity. If you do, we will pop a medal in the post and if you raise £250 in sponsorship, we’ll send you a branded t-shirt as a thank you for your support.
- It’s down to each participant to track the number of steps, miles or kilometres they cover during the month of March. You can do this using your mobile phone, smart watch or other device. If you use the Strava app, this can be linked to your Just Giving fundraising page as well.
About our charity:
The Kent MS Therapy Centre is a small, independent charity providing vital services to people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) from across Kent and Medway. It costs more than £600,000 a year to run the therapies and support clinics we deliver and because of the Covid-19 pandemic our income has been hit hard, due to the centre having to close during national lockdowns and fundraising events being cancelled. By taking part in our Run with Mum challenge, you will be helping to secure the future of our charity.
Services your fundraising can support:
- £10 – helps pay for a foot care clinic with a podiatrist, keeping feet healthy and pain free.
- £20 – helps pay for four gym sessions for someone with MS, so they can maintain their strength and stamina.
- £50 – helps pay for two one hour hydrotherapy sessions in our swimming pool, strengthening muscles and providing pain relief.
- £100 – helps pay for a two week intensive course of oxygen therapy, helping to reduce fatigue and improve sleeping patterns.
- £200 – helps pay for eight physiotherapy sessions, so that someone with MS regains movement and coordination.
If you have any more questions about the Run with Mum challenge please get in touch with our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from everyone at the Kent MS Therapy Centre for taking part and best of luck!