Trusts & Foundations
Kent MS Therapy Centre is proud to be supported by a wide range of charitable trusts and other grant-makers – local, regional and national.
Here are just a few examples:
- Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust has awarded us a stabilising grant of £10,000 towards our core operating costs
- HM Government’s Coronavirus Community Support Fund (distributed by the National Lottery Community Fund) has awarded us £10,000 so that we can continue to support our MS community through the pandemic
- The Childwick Trust has provided a grant of £10,000 towards our Community Outreach Programme
- Kent Community Foundation has provided emergency funding of £5,000
- Cantiacorum Foundation has made a donation of £5,000 towards the costs of making our Centre safe and Covid-secure
- CAF Coronavirus Emergency Fund has awarded £2,250 towards our Community Outreach Programme
If you are thinking about supporting us through your charitable trust, we would be delighted to work with you.
- We can help you choose the activities or projects to support that are the best match for your own charitable objectives
- We will be clear about our costs and the positive difference your funding will make to our charity
- We will provide written reports / updates on our work tailored to your needs
- If things don’t go according to plan we will let you know as soon as possible so that we can agree a way forward
- You will always be welcome to visit our Centre and talk to members, trustees, volunteers and staff about our work
For further information please contact Beverley Callaghan, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, on 01227 200799 or by email at email@example.com