Kent MS Therapy Centre is proud to be supported by a wide range of charitable trusts and other grant-makers – local, regional and national.
The Frank Brake Charitable Trust is one of our most significant donors and its support has been critical to the success of the campaign to build our new Centre and of our charitable activities since that time. Frank Brake was a remarkable man who was deeply interested in our charity’s mission and progress. Sadly, Frank died at the end of 2018 but his vision and legacy live on through his charitable trust. We thank the trustees of Frank Brake Charitable Trust for their invaluable and generous financial support, advice and encouragement which are greatly appreciated by us all.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on our charity, and we would like to thank all our grant-giving supporters for their flexibility, responsiveness and generosity. For example:
- The Cleary Foundation and The Community of the Presentation Trust, have both given unrestricted donations towards our work
- Postcode Neighbourhood Trust (funded entirely by players of People’s Postcode Lottery) has awarded a grant which will support our core operating costs
- William Brake Foundation has awarded a grant towards our hydrotherapy activities
- Kent Community Foundation is supporting our core operating costs with an award from the KCF Coronavirus Fund
- The Childwick Trust is providing funding towards our community outreach programme
- Our online Pilates and yoga sessions are supported by the National Lottery, Sport England and Kent Sport
If you are thinking about supporting us through your charitable trust, we would be delighted to work with you.
- We can help you choose the activities or projects to support that are the best match for your own charitable objectives
- We will be clear about our costs and the positive difference your funding will make to our charity
- We will provide written reports / updates on our work tailored to your needs
- If things don’t go according to plan we will let you know as soon as possible so that we can agree a way forward
- You will always be welcome to visit our Centre and talk to members, trustees, volunteers and staff about our work
For further information please contact Beverley Callaghan, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, on 01227 200799 or by email at email@example.com