Mission & Strategic Plan
Improving the lives of those living with MS in Kent
The Centre aims to radically improve the lives of those with Multiple Sclerosis, their families and those who care for them.
We aim to:
- Provide a range of complementary therapies and specialist clinics
- Give advice, support and information to those living with MS, their carers and families, in an environment which encourages mutual support and friendship
- Be a Centre of Excellence which enables self-management of the condition
The Centre welcomes people from across all of Kent.
The most recent plan was published in 2019. In normal circumstances this would be reviewed and updated annually, however the 2020 review has been delayed owing to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The strategic review process is currently in progress.
Strategic Aims & Objectives 2019-2022
To deliver the Centre mission through:
- Financial sustainability and efficiency: to ensure continuity of service to our Members we need to run at a surplus with respect to day-to-day running costs
- Improved access to membership: supporting more people in Kent with MS, including providing more options for carers and the working MS population
- Centre of Excellence: recognised as supporting the self-management of MS and able to meet changing (potentially more complex) needs of Members
View the latest Strategic Plan for the Centre.